Sunday, October 9, 2011

Almost 300












Nearly 300 pieces are on my wall. Each 4”x4” and one made for each day of 2011, so far. Seeing my vision of a time-based, large installation piece start to come to life is quite rewarding. I need to start scheduling some venues to show the work in 2012.

I also am thankful to all the generous support I have received to keep the project going. And even though the year will be over soon, there are still a great deal of costs including those I need to get caught up on. The 2011 Project is a sponsored project of Fractured Atlas, a non-profit arts service organization. Contributions for the purposes of The 2011 Project may be made payable to Fractured Atlas and are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.

To support the 2011 Project, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment