Tuesday, January 4, 2011

January 4, 2011 – Multiples of Four





















This morning, as the last of the fog was clearing up, I found myself on the Embarcadero under the western span of the Bay Bridge. It’s the bridge with the four towers on the fourth day of the New Year. Like the Golden Gate Bridge, I find the perspective one finds under a large bridge intriguing. I have photographed both spots but, until today, never painted the underside of either bridge.

My appointment to see the new museum at Pier 24 was what brought me under the bridge. The collection of photography wowed me and more details can be seen here. My coat check number was 12 at the museum at Pier 24. A few hours later I checked my bag again when buying art supplies, again number 12. The universe seems to be teasing me with numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment